Kaden flew home tonight from Utah. We parked and waited for him in the main airport court. I cried when I saw him come out of the concourse. I held him so tight and couldn’t talk I was crying so much.
The kids were happy to see him. They hugged, did some show & tell of things that changed since he was gone. They rapid fire caught up on life with everyone talking at once.
Josie showed him all her crafts and drawings and they bonded over a show they both like called “digital circus”. He was very sweet praising her art and craft projects. Josie was eager to show them all to him.
Charlie wanted to show him piano songs he’s worked on. Perry wanted to Bro down over memories and songs and jokes.
It was so lovely to have him home enjoying a meal and laughing around the table.I can’t fully explain what a blessing this is.
Having us all home together again brings a relief and wholeness like nothing else can.
We love you Kaden!

No comments:
Post a Comment