Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Its in the Tag

7 things I can do...
cut & style hair
boogey to the beat!
crafts
wrap presents
skate board
give myself shots
never tire of kissing my honey & my boy

7 things I can't do...
grow a plant (they always die!)
bake better than Spencer
not freak out when Spenc or Kade are hurt
eat as much salad as I want while on Coumadin
see our families as often as we'd like
kiss my elbow
fly

7 things I always say...
"Yep, that'll do it."
"No, no, Kaden"
"Are you hungry?"
"I'm hungry!!"
"Love to love to love ya, love ya!"
"There's no way you could smell that!"
"I knew you were going to say that!"

7 things I always eat...
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Dessert
Snickers
Taco Bell
Bagel sandwiches

7 tags...
the first 7 people to read this and leave a comment
(now we'll see if anyone comments!)

2 comments:

c-jill said...

I win!
Love you!
Merry Christmas!

kelli said...

Haha You're right!! No WAY are you a lousy cousin-- and I already did it, so I'm exempt from the tag :D
Merry Christmas! Love ya love ya too!