Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Snatched

 

“Snatched”, what a great word! As I read this, I pictured myself in my despair getting closer and closer to the edge and just before I fall, Jesus reaches out and snatches me, rescuing me. I am snatched!  I am at peace knowing my family is in His hands. 


I remember following our toddlers around. We taught them to walk, then they learned to run before they fully understood all the danger in their surroundings. We allowed their independence to explore while we followed just behind or alongside. And when they’d go the wrong way we called them back; when they’d get too close to danger, we’d snatch them fast. 

I think that’s what God does too. Allows us to learn and figure it out, following us closely. He calls us back to Him when we go the wrong way. And just before we fall He snatches us, holding us close.

❤️

No comments: